Preparation and painting to your exact specifications
BMF paint shop staff can handle your complete painting project, from protection to sandblast and multi-coat painting, all under the watchful eye of a technically qualified representative of the paint manufacturer. As a QP-1 certified applicator, we adhere to all SSPC standards. Your project will be sandblasted or prepared and painted exactly as you expect. Painting solutions vary, from a five-coat system including inorganic zinc to primers (anti-corrosives or ACs), stripe coats, and final topcoats or simple coating solutions of primer with topcoat. Our paint shop can also address your lead-coated projects. Your application and budget will determine which approach is right for you.
Few other facilities in the Western United States paint as much as we do. Our shop has no size limitation, and pieces and parts arrive to us by truck and floating stock. We have many cranes onsite and hoisting platforms to raise floating stock from the water. No one offers a simpler, more efficient solution to your problem.
SSPC QP-1 qualified shop with the latest equipment
The BMF Paint Shop features the latest material preparation and painting facilities, and is one of the only SSPC QP-1 qualified painting shops in the area. Our facility contains the following:
- 40’x40’ enclosed blast shed with recycling auger system, large doors, operable roof, state-of-the-art dust collectors, and air supply systems
- Several two-sided paint sheds with overhead racking for maximum production flow
- 70,000 gallon compressed air tank with four multi-level air compressors
- Several 30-ton stationary sandblast centers with state-of-the-art valving
- Several mobile sandblast centers with state-of-the-art valving
- Long-term dealer relationship with International Paints
For more information about our sandblasting and painting capabilities, please contact us.